The Western Training Provider Network was formally established as a company in 2004 to enable training providers in the West of England to meet regularly to share opportunities and best practise.
The majority of our members deliver a broad range of training and education programmes including Apprenticeships, Foundation Learning, Higher Education and commercial training. However, membership is also available to other organisations who work in the education and training sector, who do not deliver training for example Awarding Organisations etc
The purpose of the WTPN is :
- To provide a single, credible organisation to represent and promote high quality, accessible education and training for the benefit of learners and employers in the West of England area.
- To support providers who are delivering quality training programmes in response to employers’ needs.
- To share best practise, tools and resources amongst WTPN members so that efficiency gains are achieved.
- To improve the quality and delivery of vocational training in the West of England.
- To ensure, through partnership, that 14–19 year old learners in the West of England area are given equal opportunity to participate, progress and achieve within high quality Work-based Learning/Work-related Learning, based on an informed choice.
An annual membership fee is payable which entitles members to the following services:
- 2 places at regular network meetings, providing presentations on topical subjects/ issues and opportunities to actively network.
- Email alerts of information and updates on learning, training and funding initiatives.
- Local training/continuous professional development events (often at no or low cost).
- Sharing of best practice through network activity.
- Opportunities for collaborative working among providers.
- A trusted brokerage service on behalf of providers.
- Representation at local and regional forums.
- Representation in WTPN collaborative regional funding applications.
Please email email@example.com for further information on WTPN membership.