I am now recruiting for our wonderful Game Design Course.
I wanted to let you know about our upcoming Creative Careers course for NEET 16-25 year olds.
No prior experience within this field is needed, just a willingness to learn.
On this course the young people will:
· Learn about the complete process involved in making computer games
• Learn how storytelling is different in computer games than any other medium
• Get to grips with switches and variables
• Have a chance to specialise in a specific area: programming, sound or images
• Learn how to story tell with RPG Maker
• Have a complete game by the end of the course
• Get work experience and complete a Level 1 or Level 2 Arts Award qualification
Date and time: June 5th – June 27th 2018 (Tue and Wed every week - 11am - 4pm
Location: Central Bristol
To book a place, email/call: firstname.lastname@example.org /0773 436 8626
Lunch is provided and travel costs can be covered.