Terms & Conditions
WTPN Forum Terms of Reference and Disclaimer: The WTPN online discussion forums are designed for members and other relevant professional from the training and employment industry to discuss issues, receive expert advice, request information from members and share experiences related to their specific area of interest, The forums are not designed for use for the public, parents, young people or customers or clients of organisations within the training and employment industry. All discussion content within forums reflects the views of individual participants only and do not necessarily represent the views held by the WTPN as an organization.
1. You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language to place on discussion forums including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
The WTPN reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
2. Please ensure that you do not post or share any personal details of learners, clients or customers on the forum, it is your responsibility to follow and have in place the relevant Safeguarding procedures when discussing your clients, customers, young people and that meetings are arranged appropriately through your normal formal channels once communication has developed on the forum to move to any such further call or meeting where it is necessary to disclose names and personal details
3. To maintain a high-quality content, the WTPN reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable. Although the WTPN can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the WTPN with respect to any claims posted in your messages.
4. You agree to the use of www.wtpn.org.uk online discussion forums for only lawful purposes and
those that serve to act as a professional resource to you personally.
5 .It is your responsibility as a WTPN Member or member of the WTPN forums to exercise your judgment in evaluating or utilising any information shared within the discussions forum for the express use in your programmes or services. We encourage you to confirm the information shared in the discussion forums with other peer reviewed sources before undertaking any action on it.
6. We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum.
7. You can use the contact us link on our site to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding content
posted and we welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.
8. If you have questions or concerns about the above stated Disclaimer and Terms and conditions of the use of the WTPN discussion forums, please send us an email to email@example.com