We are Hiring!
Apprenticeship Outreach Advisor
With a strong desire to do something purposeful and make a real difference, you will want to passionately inspire and support young people to explore the world of apprenticeships and career choices. What could be more rewarding than giving someone guidance and a detailed map to explore a journey they could follow that could set them on the path to career success.
Apprenticeship awareness and interest is growing significantly (40% of students interested in University are also interested in apprenticeships) yet actual applications are much lower. We are looking for someone that can bridge the gap, sustain that initial interest and be the trusted impartial guide for students, parents and teachers across our region to support with applicant growth.
You will be a great fit for us if:
• You want to make a difference and are enthusiastic and passionate about supporting and guiding others
• Are a confident communicator and would enjoy delivering motivating, interesting and creative sessions to students, parents and teachers.
• You are highly organised, a natural communicator, who can quickly build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• You are happy splitting your week organising, creating sessions, delivering sessions and following up with essential admin.
• You will be happy to do the occasion early evening events to fit with schools careers timetabling
• You are a team player and are happy to be flexible and adaptable, it’s a varied role!
• You have your own transport and can pass an enhanced DBS check (we will fund this) to work with young people in schools and colleges.
What you will do:
• Travel across the West of England to deliver engaging presentations and workshops to young people, parents and teachers in schools/colleges, promoting a growth mindset.
• Work with the Apprenticeship Growth Manager to develop existing and new digital resources to better engage and support young people wanting to explore apprenticeships.
• Communicate directly with schools/colleges to establish collaborative working relationships.
• Develop good working relationships with employers, stakeholders, and apprentice ambassadors to support the delivery of the ASK Programme.
• Organise and manage processes and admin tasks such as diary bookings, tracking data and form completions. This is vital to ensure contract compliance.
• Meet set KPI’s through regular meetings to track progress.
• Be actively involved across other projects and initiatives within the WTPN and promote the services we offer.
• Be an advocate for apprenticeships in the region!
To apply send your CV to email@example.com, please also attach a covering letter on why you believe you would be suitable for this role.
Application deadline 2nd August 2023.
See job description below.